2014年2月15日 星期六
(290) Adel - Make You Feel My Love
When the rain is blowing in your face,
當雨水吹落在你的臉龐
And the whole world is on your case,
而全世界都不停的指責你
I could offer you a warm embrace
我真想給你一個熱烈地擁抱
To make you feel my love.
好讓你感受到我的愛
When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
當夜幕落下,繁星再現
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
卻沒有一個人能為你擦乾眼淚
And I could hold you for a million years
我真想抱你萬年
To make you feel my love.
好讓你感受到我的愛
I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
我知道你心意未決
But I would never do you wrong.
可我絕對不會背叛你
I've known it from the moment that we met,
從我們相遇那時我就知道了
No doubt in my mind where you belong.
我一定會把你放在我心上
I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
我願意挨餓,我願意遍體鱗傷
And I'd go crawling down the avenue.
我願意沿街爬行
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
不對,任何事我都願意去做
To make you feel my love.
好讓你感受到我的愛
The storms are raging on the rolling sea
暴風雨肆虐於翻滾海面
And on the highway of a grid.
和整個高速公路網上
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
變化的風勢不受阻的狂吹
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.
而你根本還沒有見過真正的我
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
我真想讓你開心,讓你美夢成真
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
任何事我都願意去做
Go to the ends of the earth for you,
為你到天涯海角
To make you feel my love
好讓你感受到我的愛
To make you feel my love
好讓你感受到我的愛
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言