2011年3月20日 星期日

(200) Justin Bieber - Baby



http://bieber.pixnet.net/album/video/146682614


Baby (feat Ludacris)

Ohh wooahh

You know you love me,
你知道妳愛我
I know you care.
我知道妳在乎
Just shout whenever,
只要你出聲
And I'll be there.
我就會現身

You want my love,
妳要我的愛
You want my heart.
你要我的心
And we will never,
Ever, ever, be apart.
我們絕對絕對不會分開

Are we an item?
Girl quit playing.
是真的嗎? 請不要作假
"We're just friends,"
What are you saying?
只是朋友? 這是什麼話

That there's another look
Right in my eyes.
說還有別人 請看著我的眼睛
My first love broke my heart
For the first time.
我的初戀 讓我第一次心碎

And I was like
讓我就醬
Baby, baby, baby,
Ohhh.
Like baby, baby, baby,
Nooo.
Like baby, baby, baby,
Ohhh.
Thought you'd always be
Mine, mine.
我以為妳會永遠跟我在一起

Oh oh.
For you, I would have done
Whatever.
為了你 我什麼都願意
And I just can't believe
We ain't together
不敢相信 我門會分離
And I wanna play it cool,
But I'm losing you.
我要裝鎮定 但就要失去妳
I'll buy you anything,
I'll buy you any ring.
我什麼都買給妳 連戒指都送妳
And I'm in pieces,
Baby fix me.
我已經毀了 求妳幫我
And just shake me till you
Wake me from this
Bad dream
請妳把我從這個噩夢中搖醒
I'm going down,
Down,
Down,
Down.
為不斷 失落 失落 失落 失落
And I just can't believe
My first love won't
Be around
就是不敢相信 初戀就這樣沒了

And I'm like
讓我就醬
Baby, baby, baby
Ohh.
Like baby, baby, baby
Nooo.
Like baby, baby, baby
Ohhh.
Thought you'd always be
Mine, mine.
我以為妳會永遠跟我在一起

(RAP)
Ludacris:
When I was thirteen,
I had my first love.
13歲的時候 我遇見初戀
There was nobody that
Compare to my baby.
那時那寶貝真的是無敵
And nobody came between
沒人能介入我們
us or can ever come above.
沒人可以跟她比
She had me going crazy.
她讓我瘋狂 喔 我都瘋了
Oh, I was starstruck.
She woke me up daily,
每天想到她就跳起床
Don't need no Starbucks.
跟本不需要咖啡

She make my heart pound.
她讓我的心跳個不停
And skip a beat when I see
Her in the street and,
在街上見見她 心又暫停了一下
At school, on the playground.
或是在學校的遊樂場
But I really wanna see her
On the weekend.
但我更喜歡在週末跟她見面

She knows she got me dazing,
她知道我在盯著她瞧
Cause she was so amazing.
因為她真的是太神奇
And now, my heart is breaking,
而如今我的心碎了
But I just keep on saying.
但我只能這樣說

I'm gone.
我先走了
YeahYeahYeah
YeahYeahYeah
Now I'm all gone.
Now I'm all gone.
Now I'm all,
Gone,
Gone,
Gone.
我先走了 走了 走了
Im gone.
走了

沒有留言:

張貼留言