2010年7月27日 星期二

(81) Sarah Brightman & Cliff Richards - All I ask of you

最近在電視上看到電影的重播,聽到了這一段... 我又想起了那一晚,如果是唱這首歌多好。

也許這是那天她的期盼 "Love me - that’s all I ask of you."

我知她的意思是
Say the word and I will follow you.
但她不知我的意思是
Say you love me. / You know I do.



(Raoul)
No more talk of darkness,
別再提起黑暗陰影
Forget these wide-eyed fears;
忘掉那些眼底疑懼
I’m here, nothing can harm you,
我在這裡,沒有人能傷害你
My words will warm and calm you.
我的言語可以溫暖平靜你的心

Let me be your freedom,
讓我成為你自由的守護神
Let daylight dry your tears;
讓陽光拭乾你的淚痕
I’m here, with you, beside you,
我在這裡陪著你、伴著你
To guard you and to guide you.
保護你,引導你

(Christine)
Say you love me every waking moment,
在每個醒來的時刻說你愛我
Turn my head with talk of summertime.
說些夏日般愉悅的事,讓我陶醉其中
Say you need me with you, now and always;
說你需要我相伴,永永久久
Promise me that all you say is true,
答應我,你的話皆出自真心
That’s all I ask of you.
這是我唯一所求

(Raoul)
Let me be your shelter,
讓我成為你的屏障
Let me be your light;
讓我做你的光
You’re safe, no one will find you,
你可以安心,沒有人會發現你
Your fears are far behind you.
你的疑懼也可拋諸腦後

(Christine)
All I want is freedom,
我只要自由
A world with no more night;
那裡不再有夜晚
And you, always beside me,
而你總是在我身邊
To hold me and to hide me.
擁抱我、掩護我

(Raoul)
Then say you’ll share with me one love, one lifetime;
說你將和我分享一生中唯一的愛情
Let me lead you from your solitude.
讓我領你走出孤寂
Say you want me with you, here beside you,
說你需要我在你身旁
Anywhere you go, let me go too,
無論你往何方,讓我陪著你
That’s all I ask of you.
這是我唯一所求

(Together)
Say you’ll share with me one love, one lifetime.
說你將和我分享唯一的愛情,此生不渝
Say the word and I will follow you.
你只要說出口,我便會跟隨你
Share each day with me, each night, each morning.
與我分享每一天、每一個夜晚及早晨
Say you love me. / You know I do.
說你愛我 / 你知道我是愛你的
Love me that’s all I ask of you.
愛我,這是我唯一所求

Love me - that’s all I ask of you.
愛我,這是我唯一所求











沒有留言:

張貼留言