2010年11月15日 星期一

(165) Freddie Fender - Before The Next Teardrop Falls



Before the next teardrop falls 下一滴眼淚落下以前
Freddie Fender 佛瑞迪芬德

If he brings you happiness,
如果他能帶給你幸福
Then I wish you all the best.
那我願你們一切圓滿
It's your happiness that matters
你的幸福
Most of all.
始終是最要緊的事

But if he ever breaks your heart,
但如果他總是傷了你的心
If the teardrops ever start,
如果他終究讓你開始落淚
I'll be there
我會陪伴著你
Before the next teardrop falls.
在你下一滴眼淚掉下來之前

Si te quiere de verdad,
If he truly loves you
如果他真的愛你
Y te da felicidad,
and he makes you happy
能給你幸福
Te deseo lo mas bueno pa' los dos.
I wish you both the best
我祝福你們一切圓滿
Pero si te hace llorar,
But if he make you cry
但如果他讓你流淚
A mi me puedes hablar.
You can tell me
你可以告訴我
Y estare contigo cuando triste estas.
And I will be there for you when you are sad
我會陪伴著你 在你悲傷的時候

Si: If
verdad: trueth
felicidad: happiness
deseo: wish
bueno: good
dos: two
bero: but
llorar: cry
puedes: can
hablar: talk
contigo: with you
cuando: when
triste: sad

I'll be there
我會陪伴著你
Anytime you need me
在任何時候你需要我
By your side
陪在你身邊
To dry away
為你拭去
Any teardrops that you cry.
每一滴掉下來的眼淚

And if he ever leaves you blue,
如果他總是任由你傷心難過
Just remember - I love you.
請緊緊地記住我愛你
And I'll be there
我會陪伴著你
Before the next teardrop falls.
在你下一滴眼淚掉下來之前

I'll be there
我會陪伴著你
Before the next teardrop falls.
在你下一滴眼淚掉下來之前









沒有留言:

張貼留言