2011年3月27日 星期日

(202) Rhema Marvanne - Amazing Grace

在人的一生中所遭遇的困境,在當下或許是如此難以接受,但在過後突然某一時刻中會覺得一切都是最好的安排!



《Amazing Grace》written by John Newton

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound.
奇異恩典 樂聲何等甜美
That saved a wretch like me.
拯救了像我這般無助的人
I once was lost but now I'm found.
我曾迷失 如今已被找回
Was blind, but now I see.
曾經盲目 如今又能看見

T'was grace that taught my heart to fear.
神蹟教我心存敬畏
In grace, my fear relieved.
減輕我心中的恐懼
How precious did that grace appear
神跡的出現何等珍貴
The hour I first believed.
那是我第一次相信神的時刻

Through many dangers, toils and snares
歷經無數險阻與陷阱
We have already come;
我們已走了過來
T'was grace that brought us safe thus far
神蹟保我安全無虞至今
and Grace will lead us home
神蹟將指引我回到家中

When we've been here ten thousand years
我們在此已一萬年
Bright shining as the sun
光芒如太陽一樣耀眼
We're no less days To sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun
和最初相比,我們能讚美上帝的時日並無二致

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound,
奇異恩典 樂聲何等甜美
That saved a wretch like me.
拯救了像我這般無助的人
I once was lost but now I'm found
我曾迷失 如今已被找回
Was blind, but now I see.
曾經盲目 如今又能看見



找 Jackie Evancho 來 PK 一下...

沒有留言:

張貼留言